Glamour Shots

Today, the kids and I are just hanging out, hoping to get through this fussy Friday without too much grief (I hear on Facebook it is going around today; apparently the Lord is up for some serious momma-sanctifying!). But there have been some really fun moments in the midst of *someone* insisting on crackers for breakfast, and *someone* not taking a morning nap because he stealth-pooped right after I put him down.

For instance, here is Isaac, giving his momma some sugar (ok, I was balancing a baby and snapping a photo, I seem to have missed the actual moment of the actual smile; but he's still hecka cute!).



And guess who decided to do her own hair today? I have been waiting for the day when she would leave hair accessories in, but this isn't quite what I had envisioned.



Maybe this will be her prom look someday, along with the dress I'm going to make for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment