The big question, of course, is boy or girl? Friends and family, below is a picture that confirms I am carrying neither boy nor girl, but in fact a hale and healthy Baby Skeletor:

Talk about a face only a mother could love, eh? I think this one's a little cuter, and I'm sure closer to what he or she will actually look like (sans gigantic eye holes):

We were thrilled and delighted to behold our little one, and in fact his or her sex will be a surprise when Baby Pearce makes his/her debut in January. For now, we are more humbled than ever to know that our baby is healthy, strong, and just the right size, through no virtue of our own. (Heaven knows I am eating enough to be carrying a small elephant at this point.) We are far more blessed than we deserve!
I'm not entirely sure, but I think I see a Steeler jersey
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you've chosen to be "surprised" - we did that and it made the actual birth even more exciting and special. We're excited to find out with you!
ReplyDelete