I did not think I would become That Mother, but I most certainly am. In my defense, Joel has also become That Father and, indeed, is responsible for many more of the photos than I am. But he also gave me a hard time for uploading ALL of these photos to our web albums. (What, how am I supposed to narrow it down?) So, follow this link to find hundreds of redundant, practically identical photos of Mikayla breathing, sleeping, and existing. She is, like, so amazing at everything she does! Oh look, did she just blink??
Mikayla Grace's Birth Day
(Look for all the other albums, too.)
Preview photo to get you hooked:
I know, you're amazed at how much cuteness we were able to cram into one photo. We are good like that...just wait til we get Khloe in on the action, too!
You have every right to be That Mother! :) No shame in that! <3
ReplyDelete