Topping the Charts

I thought I'd add the results of Mikayla's one-month pediatrician visit weigh-in, for those of you who aren't on Facebook. She continues to top the charts at 10 lbs, 15 oz (91st percentile for weight), 23 inches (97th percentile for length), and 15 inches (only 72nd percentile for head circumference).

At least she isn't getting a big head about her phenomenal growth! (Hahaha...ha ha....ha....)

I was again congratulated on my fantastic milk. I don't know why they congratulate me when I really don't know what I'm doing to brew this apparently magical stuff. I even forget to take my vitamins on some days!

I would also like to announce that Mikayla, in wrapping up her second growth spurt already (like she needs to be having these...), slept from 1 am until 6 am this morning, and then from 7 am until....well, as of this posting at 10:30 she is still asleep! I knew that deep down she was a super sleeper. Shall we all pray together that this continues?

SDG!

No comments:

Post a Comment