"....You brought us to a place of abundance." Psalm 66:12
[glimpses of a momma's heart, home, and humor]
Pregnancy Photo Shoot
My sister is amazing. She recently offered to do a pregnancy photo shoot for us to document The Belly, with benefit for both of us since she wants to gain some photography experience and start to develop her portfolio. Brittany has such a natural eye for portrait photography, especially the kind of natural, outdoor photos you'll see in our Pregnancy Album. Here are just a few samples, and you can go to her Picasa website to see the whole shoot - not so much to admire my rotundity, but to be impressed by my sister's incredible talent with a Nikon!
Great pics! I've had many interesting internet interactions with Joel and never known what he looked like. - Jeff (even though I'm signed in as aubrey)
Great pics! I've had many interesting internet interactions with Joel and never known what he looked like. - Jeff (even though I'm signed in as aubrey)
ReplyDelete