It's been about a month since our last belly progression pic, so I thought I'd post one. Mainly I wanted to offer proof that I do, in fact, get haircuts sometimes.
17.5 weeks with shaggy hair on October 16:
And today at 21.5 weeks looking far more chic and with way cooler lighting:
I promise the next belly pics will be in something other than a dress. I feel like it is a little hard to see exactly how the belly is progressing when I'm wearing something drapey. So next time will be jeans and a nice fitted maternity shirt so you all can be amazed at how I am all belly and so adorable and haven't gained any weight anywhere else, etc. etc. Because that is what's important here, obv.
Try to ignore that everything written to this point has basically reflected huge insecurities about how I look as a preggo mom. I am apparently working hard to overcome the emotional baggage of having gained 50 pounds with Mikayla and also having gone about 2 months without a haircut not long ago.
Also, please ignore Mikayla's Christmas presents in the background of the new belly pics. She isn't supposed to know about them and yes we are lame parents for hiding them in plain sight, and this is probably the first and last Christmas that this strategy will work, which works out since we are in a house without much closet space.
Anyway, thanks for checking in! Time to go Sabbath for awhile...
SDG
No comments:
Post a Comment