Chef Pablo

Sorry for the blogging silence, y'all, it's been quite a month around here. Lots of health issues with the kiddos and weather and I only just started drinking coffee last week because....? But my hubby's home-roast has newly empowered me to do ALL THE THINGS, so here I am!

The lunch dishes are even in the dishwasher and it's only 12:52. BEHOLD the glory of java.

The 2:00 p.m. crash is real though, as I've discovered. My kids giving up naps has come at a really inconvenient time. But I digress.

Mikayla announced at breakfast that she wants to be a waitress when she goes up, and Isaac declared that he will be a chef. I told them that they could open a restaurant together, and their eyes lit up.  I asked what they would serve at their restaurant, and Mikayla said, "I will just give everyone their menu!" My further inquiry yielded some real gems. For you, dear reader, a sneak preview of the menu at "Chef Pablo".

Spaghetti and meatballs
Ice cream
Grilled cheese
Gummi bears with decoration ice cream (??)
Coffee

And that's it. Clearly, their priorities are in order. Mikayla says she wants me to write, "Chef, make all of the food!" Isaac, better remember your place.

Also, if you are looking for an investment opportunity, this is shaping up to be the young, hip Friendly's of the 2020's. With decoration ice cream!


No comments:

Post a Comment