The Next ESPN Commentary Team

One of the best or worst things about two toddlers sharing a room is the color commentary on each other's behavior and subsequent disciplining. They're allowed to talk and sing and whatnot as they wind down for naps and bedtime, but the rules are:

1. You must stay in bed.

Because they don't stay in bed, supplemental rules are as follows:

2. Don't touch/turn off the monitor (mainly because of the crazy beeping of the handset that ensues, and it gives me a heart attack).

3. Don't open or bang on the windows.

4. Don't play in the closet (mainly because a certain little brother gets himself stuck in there, and then a certain momma has to go all the way upstairs to let him out).

Tonight, I'm not sure which rule was broken but dadda went upstairs with the spoon. I heard M. comment on the decibel level of her brother's spanking and give her approval. I'm sure dadda was relieved.

No comments:

Post a Comment