Signs That I Am 38+ Weeks Pregnant

  • I begin every phone call with "I'm not in labor,"...
  • And the person on the other end expresses disappointment.
  • I disregard the importance of anything I can't see past my belly.
  • I consider anything on the calendar past this weekend to be optional at best.
  • Three hours of sleep at a stretch leaves me feeling quite refreshed and rejuvenated...relatively speaking.
  • My one-year-old daughter already responds appropriately to requests such as "Put it away," and "Pick it up, give to momma."
  • A successful day includes nobody going hungry or soiled...for very long.
  • Labor would be preferable to the effort and pain involved in rolling over in bed.

There are other things I'm forgetting, I'm sure, but these are some that come to mind at the moment.

In other news, our neighbors are apparently moving out, and the banging noises during naptime and after bedtime doesn't make me cranky at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment